Panda is a moderately fresh e-cig producer based in California and established in 2012. They established a status with their Joy eGo Kits, sporting beefy batteries and 500-puff tanks. Panda eCigs offer a wide range of e-cigs and clearomizers which you don’t need to throw away. But are Panda eCigs worth it?
Today, We Review Panda E Cigs Brand
• They offer a diverse combination of e-juices and cartomizers/clearomizers/atomizers.
• The battery life of the eGo is excellent.
• You can buy both cartomizers and atomizers.
• Both manual and automatic batteries area available.
• You can choose from 5 nicotine levels, it is suitable for both light smokers and heavy smokers.
• They offer a decent throat hit.
• You can have access to multiple flavors, you can choose from exotics flavors, fruit flavors and tobacco blends.
• The vapor production is not that good and is in fact disappointing.
• The batteries have a very short life which increases future costs of buying new batteries.
• Clearomizers are not suitable to everyone.
Panda eCigs have a good selection of e-liquids, 5 nicotine levels and a high performance/high quality device, though the offerings as a whole is kind of lean like at Smoke Tip. The batteries are not long lasting but there are other positive aspects to Panda eCigs. The vapor production is not what you would expect but that is just one characteristic. Overall you will not be disappointed with Panda eCigs.
Make sure you check out our expansive blog posts: